1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hello everyone

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by hitomishiri, May 21, 2004.

1. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

I'm new here... just introduced myself in the Dogs-all types but wanted to say hi to everyone here also. I have a 1 year old parti pom named Scooter.

Just in case anyone wanted to take a gander, here's his dogster page http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=35998. :mrgreen:

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

How cute !!! Welcome to the board !

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, a very warm welcome to you hitomishiri!!! :eek:

Your little pom is very cute...glad you shared pics! :D

4. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

thank you for the warm welcome ilovemaltipoos and MyBabyShihPoo. :love_y_t_much:

5. nern

nern New Member

=P~ Welcome!

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

W E L C O M E to the auspet board, Hito! :kiss_heart:

Your baby, Scooter, is such a doll.. I loved the pic of him daydreaming and looking out the window :) Makes you wonder what goes on in those little heads of theirs! Thank you for sharing your pics! :y_the_best:

8. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

thank you all :mrgreen:

MonsterBailey - i wonder what goes on in his head all the time!

9. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Scooter is adorable! I love his coloring--I have always been partial to all black or black/white dogs (and cats)

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Scooter is an adorable little guy. Welcome to Auspet. You will enjoy it.