1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hello everyone.........

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by asdmom, Jul 13, 2004.

1. asdmom

asdmom New Member

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. do any of you own large working breeds? i have an anatolain shepherd amongst a veritable zoo of other animals. nice to meet you in advance. 8)

2. Jody

Jody New Member

Hi there, and welcome to the Board. I have a Lab cross Kelpie and a Staffy, not a working breed, but I just thought I'd tell you what I have. :lol: :lol:

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Hi asdmom, Welcome, I have pugs Yorkies and Maltese my hubby owns mini schnauzers. no big dogs we use to have a blue healer.

4. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

Hi. Welcome to the boards. I own 2 St. Bernards. Large, yes. Working breed, yes.

5. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

I have a toy poodle and an australian shepherd/redbone coonhound x.

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello & Welcome to the board! :-k You will love it here!
    I have four APBT one heinz 57 & a Pekingese. And to many cats to count two horses, three gerbils and my husband has two very annoying beagles.

7. Jody

Jody New Member

OMG - Gina, I didn't realise you have ALOT of animals...... :lol:

8. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

I'm still pretty new but welcome! I have a puggle, and for the moment my sister has a beagel, beagle/shepard and beagle/lab but the 2 beagle mixes shes finding homes for :-\ and i have way to many animal to name.....theres a few more! heh heh..but anyway...welcome and i hope you like it as much as i am here!

9. asdmom

asdmom New Member

thanks for the welcomes. :wink: i hope i will like it here too. seems like a great bunch of people here :D

10. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Duke is a Yellow Lab. Working breed? Ha! Try couch potato. :D

11. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Welcome! I have a Border Collie mix (working breed - yes; large - no), but I don't actually work her on stock. And I have another dog that could possily be a blue heeler mix, but we don't know.

Jamiya

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Welcome aboard! This is the best board on the web. I have a GSD (German Shepherd) Lab mix, his name is Sarge.

Dukesdad: Is that a new avatar? That picture is great!

13. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Sarge'smom,
    I title that photo "Trying to watch TV with a Lab." A while back someone identified this problem as OCBD, Obsessive-Compulsive Ball Disorder. :D

14. asdmom

asdmom New Member

wow everyone has got quite the variety of breeds. i grew up with gsd's and i love them. my anatolian though a working breed is also a huge couch potato. laziest dog i have ever met. one day when i was home from work i watched what she does all day. moves from the couch to the chair and then back to the couch. wish i had her life :lol:

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I want to be a cat. No one tries to train you or really demands anything of you. You just lie around all day and cuddle in laps and nap some more.

Jamiya

16. Nik

Nik New Member

:lol: Jamiya... the only thing that stops me wishing that is having to lick my own butt clean :shock:

And hi there, I'm not around that often but I do keep tabs and check in every so often, it's a great place to be!

17. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hi welcome!!! I hae two wonderful ACD's and a litter to come!!!

I also do private rescue, equine and canine. SO i have a large variety of animals!!! horses, cows, goat, cockatiel, fish, and a hubby!!!