1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from me and my weird pets

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by CockatielCrazy87, Oct 18, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

I own many dogs, cats, horses, and birds but i also have some weird pets as well that kind of go with this board all are most rescues and all have stories. Firs i will tell you about my rats most are from shelters I have three Standard Rats named Nutso, Loco, and Chi chi who were orignally going to be feeder rat but were rescued from a overpopulated home and turned into pets. I have one Rex rat named Smiley anouther almost feeder Rat, I have two Tailless Rats named Nubs and Stubs from a shelter this woman brought them in because her children bought them behind her back and she did not want rats in her hosue so i brought them home lol. I also one Hairless Rat named Skinny I got from a friend who could'nt keep her anymore and one Dumbo Rat named Crazy I got from the same friend. I then have five mice three regular House type mice would be feeder mice i rescued from a petstore named Fruity, Nutty, and Cheesy. I then i have one Zebra Mouse named Tiger and one Spiny Mouse named Porky got both of these from my friend who had to get rid of her rare Rats. I then have three Guinea pigs two American Silkys named Pepper and Coca, and my Silver Agouti Storm. One Chinchilla named Silky. Two Sugar Gliders named Romeo and Juliet and that a bit it for now.

DUMBO -

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Well first of all WELCOME :eek:

Second, I wish I lived at your place. I sounds exactly like my house is going to be once I move out. Verging on petting zoo!

3. HamsterDude

HamsterDude New Member

thats a ton of pets! Your parents dont mind?

4. LuvMyPets

LuvMyPets New Member

Hi! Wow thats a lot of rats you have there, I had 2, but they died. :cry:

What kind of pets do chinchillas make? I'd like one, but my mom says they're meaner than my sugar gliders (but my sugar gliders aren't mean, they just like me best [and no one else at all, they throw a fit if someone bumps into them in my pocket]! :D ) I've never touched one before...is their fur softer than a gliders?

5. CockatielCrazy87

Chinchillas make great pets :D . Their very friendly they just need alot of attention (alot like Sugar Gliders). Mine are super sweet and love every one. They actualy remind me of cats if you raise them right they beg to be picked up and loved on. Also they can be litter box trained mine are. Their fur is exactly like a Sugar Gliders that wonderful soft fur.

6. CockatielCrazy87

Males are better then females though because when females get scared they spray their pee at you :? never a fun thing lol.

Oh and to answer the other questions above my parents don't mind all the animals the encourage it they bring them home just as much as I do lol.

7. Baby12

Baby12 New Member

Chinnies are nice and sweet but like it sad the females spry. mine spryed me lots of times :oops: