1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm new here...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by TeddysMom, Jan 27, 2005.

1. TeddysMom

TeddysMom New Member

Hello,

I'm so glad I found this message board. I'm a proud owner of a 2 month year old male fawn coloured Shih poo named Teddy Bear but we just call him Teddy.

He joined my family 3 weeks ago and has been the love of my life since. I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is a really good pupppy despite his bitting which we are working on. He starts Puppy training classes in February where he will learn the basics and how to socialize with other people and dogs.

He totally loves children. My 3 nephews and niece have so much fun with him.

We live in Ontario, Canada and it has been very cold here the last few weeks with a lot of snow. It's been hard to house train him because of the weather. So far he is trained to use the puppy training pads and his accidents have been decreasing.

My husband and I also have a 6 month year old Netherland Dwarf Rabbit.

Here is a pic of my little guy:

[​IMG]

I look forward to chatting with you all more.

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Welcome and congrats on your new baby. He sure is adorable.

Talk about the weather in Ontario, Rocky doesn't seem to even want to go near the door when its open, let alone outside!

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

What a cute little teddy bear you have. He's is adorable. He looks very shihtzu doesn't he. What a cute little face.

4. TeddysMom

TeddysMom New Member

Thank you, I think he is a cutie too :wink:

Aqueous - I tried buying booties for him but the don't come in xxxxxs :lol: Plus by the time I get him all dressed to go outside, he has already pee'd about 10 times. :? I wish this snow would stop and it would warm up a bit. Teddy loves to play outside.

5. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum! Teddy is precious. :wink: