1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HELP! Fish acting VERY weird!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Trickster, May 22, 2005.

1. Trickster

Trickster New Member

AHH! All my fish are acting real spooked! none are moving much. the albino tetra is just sitting there with an evil look on his face, my cories aient moving, my kissing gourami is hiding and not moving, my sword tail is beating the hell out of his reflection, and my POOR LIL OL blue gourami is missing is long whiskers! 1 is gone and the other is like broken, like he has no control of it! HELP! WUT CAN BE WRONG WITH MY FISH!?

WIll the wiskers grow back? Its a 20 gallon with p.h about 7.6, all fish are listed in my signature, HELP HELP HELP!

Most of the time my tank is very active, alll the fish always got along fine! always playing with eachother except the blue gourami would chase the kisser to chase him away from food once in a while!

2. Trickster

Trickster New Member

O and my female betta hiding inside the big plant with these real bright teal, sky blue stripes across her tail shining like no tommorow, and my tetra is twitching like Egor!

3. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Whats the temp in your tank? Sometimes they act like that if its too cold or too hot.
    NitrIte and NitrAte levels?
    It also sounds like you might have a disease or parasite in there, heres a link that lists funal and parasitic diseases.
    http://www.fishdoc.co.uk/disease/diseasehome.htm

4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

I got rid of the pink kisser (Kissing gourami) and now everything seems fine, i also bought a female sword tail which is pregnent and a sunset molly, they new community of fish is happy!