1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help getting stains out??

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by jefffox18, May 23, 2005.

1. jefffox18

jefffox18 New Member

My dog has peed on my couch a few times now (flipping the pillows is no longer an option). I used Nature's Miracle to clean, so it doesn't smell bad, but there are still stains on my couch. Does anyone have any magic techniques to get these stains out?

2. someday

someday New Member

I'm not sure if it's safe for couches, but you could do a color test in a hidden area. I have had great results with Spot Shot carpet cleaner on my carpet for many types of doggie stains...even the older ones.

3. Maisey

Maisey New Member

Get a black light and some Natures Miracle, or Absolutely Natural. Natures Miracle is also sold as Petastic. They are enzymatic cleaners and will eliminate the stain and odor rather than cover it up as a deoderizer would. Use the black light to find exactly where the urine is on the couch and saturate it with the product. Let it dry completely, do not dab at it or try to soak up the excess..just let it sit. When dry, use the black light again to make sure you got all of it.
    As long as the smell is still evident to your dog..he will associate that spot as being an ok potty spot for him.