1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help i am trying to write a book

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by pitt2do, Nov 9, 2004.

1. pitt2do

pitt2do New Member

i am trying to write a book on pittbulls if you know of any heroic stories about pittbulls please email me at pitt2do@yahoo.com thanks

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

3. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

Just wondering, in a market with so many other books on this and related subjects by experienced people, what makes you qualified to write a book on the breed and what are your ultimate goals? How do you expect to publish the book, compete with current publications and reach your target market?

4. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

What is your book about? How good pits are? About Them? Hero Stories? i mean you need to give us info. try searching google.com. i mean before i would right a book i would want to know what i should write. (not being rood) :oops:. if i was going to write a story about pit bulls then i would need to see one and what they like. if i am going to write a book i need to know something. 8)