1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help I can't get my bird to come to me

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by ParrotTalk34, Jun 6, 2005.

?

What's your favorite type of bird

1. Quaker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Parakeet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cocatou (how ever you spell it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ParrotTalk34

ParrotTalk34 New Member

K we just bought this Quaker and he was abused in his last family but we've had him for over 2 weeks and We just can't get him to come any advise my parents are going crazy over this! :eek: :shock: :D

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi its true abused animals take longer to trust people plus the fact you have only had him 2weeks.

Keep talking calmly and gently to him in time he will learn to trust you and hopefully come to you.
    But you also have to remember there are some animals that have been abused never trust people again.

Take it slow and allow him to come to you when he is ready.

Mike