1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help me please !! lots of FLEAS !!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by rusty7, Oct 10, 2004.

1. rusty7

rusty7 New Member

Does anyone really know what works on getting rid of FLEAS ?? i have puppies and adult Malti-Poos. Please HELP? i can't take it anymore !!!

2. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

We use Frontline drops on our dogs here in Florida, with no problem and no fleas..I don't know about getting rid of them after they infest your home. Could a (dog-friendly) exterminator help after the dogs are on the drops? We use Nozzle Nolan, which is safe for animals (no pesticides).

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

We use advantage here in Indiana. also like peke said get someone to spray your home if they are really bad. but we had to take our dogs out to the kennel.