1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help !! My Goldfish Is Sick But I Don't Know Whats Wrong ?!?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by ilv2cheer2003, Oct 11, 2005.

1. ilv2cheer2003

ilv2cheer2003 New Member

:( I have a goldfish that is about two years old, and about three inches long. I've removed it from the tank it was previously in, about a ten gallon tank with two other small fish and about three months ago I had a fish die in it. Now my fish just floats on its side at the top or the bottom of the tank and floats around, like my other fish did before it died. The fish also seems like it's tail is fraying apart and becoming shorter. I don't know what's wrong or what I'm doing wrong, PLEASE help me I'm very distressed just over my little fish ?!?! :? Please Help Me ASAP
    I Hope You Guys Can Help Me And My Fish

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

What other fish were with it and how big are they?

What kind of goldfish?

What size tank is the goldfish in now?

What are your readings for ammonia, nitrIte, and nitrAte?

What filter?

I'm guessing it's related to water quality since a 10 gallon is too small for a single goldfish, let alone with some other fish. And after 2 years, it should be bigger than 3".

-Chelle