1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help on Ram cichlids!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Apr 26, 2005.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

whats the minimum tank size for a single ram?? i hear they stay fairly small?? thanks in advance. Jenken.

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

for a single ram? i think a 10 gallon is good.

3. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

how about an 7.5??? i have a 7.5 running in my roon right now and i just spent 15.99 on a heater for the darn thing.... also would it be alright if i turned off the airstone for the night because the noise drives me CRAZY while i sleep?? thanks, Jenken\

4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Do more then 1 type of chiclid live together, ok? im thinking 2-3 in a 10 gallon as my chiclid tank

5. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Rams are not begineer fish cuz of their tendency to die.

6. Used

Used New Member

I also agree you would need a 10 gallon tank for one Ram. You can have two of the smaller species of Shelldwellers in a 10 gallon.

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I kinda agree with Trickster, rams are not a beginner fish. Quite a few die because they don't come from a good stock, while others die from not being cared for properly.