1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Aug 19, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello all as most of you know I decided to take on another foster "Bruiser"
    but this past Sunday my dad had a stroke so I have been in Wyoming since Monday morning I just arrived home today and my mom called to say my dad suffered another stroke so I am going to have to fly back. IM having a difficult enough time trying to get things taken care of at home with my kids and dogs not to mention work. So what I am asking is if you guys could please help me by crossposting Bruisers info. I have got to get him adopted soon or at the very least a foster home. I am willing to pay for any transport. He is currently being treated for Demo mange and has a shady abusive past. He has no known aggression with animals or humans which is a huge plus. But he has had no training and does not even know the simplest commands. So he will need a lot of time, love & training. I will be so thankful if you guys could please help me spread the word. I feel terrible that I am unable to help him after I have already committed myself to him. I just don't know how IM going to do it right now. On top of my 4 dogs I also still have Lassie my other foster. Here is the link to the KPBR and PBRC links where Bruiser is listed.
    http://pbrc.net/dogpages/north/deathrowN9400_1.html
    http://www.kpbr.org/index.html

2. nern

nern New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your father. :(

I will cross-post Bruiser where ever I can.

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Oh Gina!! I'm so sorry for all the stuff you're going through right now. I'll cross post Bruiser's info on other boards and talk to Rescue. Bruiser is going to be a little more difficult to find placement. Not everyone has the big heart you do.

If I can do anything to help, I'll p.m. you. Just don't forget to take care of yourself after your incident. I hope your Dad will be O.K. You've certainly had more that your share of grief.

I'll see what I can do for Bruiser.

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:cry: Oh Gina! I'm so sorry! My father-in-law had stroke on Monday! I know what your going through! I will pass on the info as well. And keep you all in my prayers.

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Gina, I have posted Bruiser's info on the other board I go to. Let us know if you get any leads and how things are going. If there's no other way, I may be able to at least take him for a couple weeks while you get things back in order. As long as he is not aggressive to other dogs, cats, or kids, and he can be crated.

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Thank's so much everyone I will keep you all posted. I am flying out tonight but will be checking in periodically on my husbands laptop. Jamiya that is so sweet of you to offer to keep him for a bit. I will keep you in mind if it comes down to it. The lady who adopted my little foster girl Katey contacted me last night and said she may be able to help out to. So IM keeping my fingers crossed. Thank's again all.

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh Gina, I'm sooo sorry sweetie! If he's getting along with everyone and not animal agressive. I can move the mars pups out of the quarentine pen and crate him there. As long as he doesn't have any "distructive" traits.....ie, taking the side of the kennel off.....(Fostered a Pitt once for a day, he took the whole side of the kennel off!!!)

My only concern is getting him here. I don't have the funds to pay for a plane ticket at the moment. All the bills came in at once this month!