1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help, urgent fish question!!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by honeybears, Aug 20, 2005.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Help, we have a pond that has a lot of goldfish and a few koi, it needs to be emptied and repaired,

we bought a blow up plastic pool to keep the fish in, so my question, is this safe?? dont some plastic things like that have have a residdue on them? I will wash it real good but I would hate to have all of my fish die due to something stupid I did, I dont know what else to use, we have like 40 fish

thanks

honeybear

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

sounds like it will work, but remember to wash the pool out good with jsut water before you fill it with the fish, and not any types of soaps or cleaners.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

thanks, I will rinse it out real good and wont use any soap

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

and depending on your location, you might need some dechlorinator for the water or not.

5. Hooben

Hooben New Member

All good advice,
    If the fishes start to gulp air at the waters surface, just add a pump with an airstone. This will keep the oxygen exchange high, and prevent the fishes from stressing out.
    Good luck.