1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help. . . .

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Loach, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Loach

Loach New Member

My mouse seems to scratch alot and one of his eyes seem to b half closed.

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

could he have mites or lice? what are you feeding? what kind of bedding do you use? Sometimes parasites can come in bag with the bedding so its always a good idea to freeze it 24 hrs before using.

3. Loach

Loach New Member

I have him on the seed diet i by at my store, i have the recycled cotton, i cant remember wut its called

4. BeatrixMom

BeatrixMom New Member

Sounds like either he has lice or an allergy to something in his environment. With one eye closed, maybe he scratched his eye while he was itching. Is his eye half closed only while scratching, or all the time?Mice enjoy other foods besides seeds, try giving him some small pieces of veggies like carrots or fruit. Just small amounts so he doesn't get the poops. Mine used to love a small piece of apple, or pear as a treat. Dog biscuits are another favorite, sometimes my local grocery store bags up the broken ones in the bulk section and sells them cheaper. :D