1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Here she is....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by OneWolvesDream, Aug 21, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Ok, I was asked awhile ago to post some pics of my hammy and i finally got around to it so here she is....
    Her name is Vela, her bday is Dec. 21st
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now how could you not say that is cute.

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwww! What a sweetie!

3. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

I can't see the pic... it says... your account is not active at this time... :shock:

4. OneWolvesDream

oops sorry yeah these sites suck with posting pics
    http://xoxdrmnangelxox.tripod.com/ go there and click on my other pet, there she is, also check out the site, its mostly fish but it also has about me and a guest book. lol.

5. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

shes so cute.

I also have some fruit tetreas. ever seen the blue ones? you can see their pink brains through the skin.

6. OneWolvesDream

lol, i havnt seen that part. lol.

7. nern

nern New Member

Cute hamster. :wink:

8. geenamabob

geenamabob New Member

Awwwwww