1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

here they are my new babies

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Rene, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][​IMG][/img]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/img]

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG!!!!!!! LOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE!!!
    They are precious (tiny, tiny, tiny, but precious!). You are soooo right, they do resemble rotties (in coloring, NOT SIZE, of course)....lol

thanks for sharing.. i love them.... bailey wants to rub noses with 'em too

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ahhhhh, how old are they now. are they two weeks yet. They will turn lighter when they older right? They are so sweet looking. Is that your son or brother? What a good helper.

4. Rene

Rene New Member

they will be 2 weeks tommorrow 9/22 i think they will get lighter but i'm not sure what to call them to registar them cuz sebastain is black and gold and jasmine is black and tan so what does that make the babies? oh and by the way that is my son i didnt mean to cut his head out of the picture lol

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I think they would be refered to as black and tans. I suppose you could find (or we) could find a yorkie forum and ask that question. Maybe I'll take a looksie for you.

Ok I found one, it looks pretty active. I think you should post your coat color question there. Let me know what they say. Hopefully they are nice.
    http://yorkietalk.com/forums/

6. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks puttin i really have never posted on any other board can you belive that lol but i will ask

thanks again