1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Here's my bunny Baby

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by FMgurl43, Jun 19, 2005.

1. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

Heres my new bunny.. Her name is Baby a total sweet heart and did i mention spoiled!!!!lol She is almost 6 months old...
    She is best friends w/ my cat princess who is also in this pix..

[​IMG][/img]

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Your bunny looks like my old rabbit, except for the fact that yours has brown markings, and mine didn't. Yor bunny is really really cute. Do your rabbit and cat get along, or do you have to keep a very careful watch on them?

3. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

Thank you. No actually my cat was still a lil kitten when i got Baby she was bout 4 months old and Baby was a baby also so they r really close in age. So basically they have been raised together..I always keep a close eye on them when they r playing JUST INCASE! i am very overprotected when it comes to my aniamls and my son sooo u never know what to expect even though they have known each other though kitten-hood and bunny-hood (lol) but so far they r very gentel w. each other and havent been hurt soo...

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Babay is a a sweetheart :eek:

5. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

What a cutie! :y_the_best: