1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey buddy, where's Bobo?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Oct 24, 2006.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Zoey and her new Bobo (Loofa dog):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brie got the little one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ahhh they are soo cute with their bobos! I love that commercial, always brings a smile to my face. and so do your pics!

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Thanks honeybears! I just had to get them those toys after that commercial. And Zoey really does love it and carried it outside!

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. i admit it.. I had to get one too! Faiths was purple..... KEY WORD "WAS"

She shreaded that thing in NO time, then decided to play tug-o-war with Precious with the remaining body parts. LOL they definately don't last long with Big or distructive dogs! LOL

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

The squeaker is gone in the yellow one and it has a hole almost through it's side. I may have to get the big one next!

6. Samsintentions

Yeah, I think they were very poorly designed.

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala can't have any soft toys - she shreds them in 10 seconds or less. And the new little foster dog already destroyed a "bad cuz" squeaker toy. Granted it was one of the small ones, but he took very little time to chew a foot off.

8. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Oh yes, stuffed animals are Snickers favorite, but they are not allowed at our house, lol. Even if I'm supervising, in the time it takes me to run in and get the phone, they can perform open heart surgery on the poor little thing, lol. As far as the cuz toys, they LOVE their good cuz, Ranger cuz it fits in his mouth, and Snickers because it squeaks. The only problem I ever heard about with those was the feet (like Jamiya said) and a lot of people who reveiwed them on line just cut the feet off and let their dog have the rest.

9. Samsintentions

My dogs have never taken the feet off their Bad Cuz. And we'd still have the original one I bought, but unfortunately the hubby didn't see the bad cuz in the yard when he was mowing.. so ummmm no more Bad Cuz. now they have "Good Cuz" and have already poked a hole in him. I think the Bad Cuz is made out of tougher material than the good cuz. I'm glad it poped though, If I had to listen to that gawd awful sqeeky squeeling it did one more time.......

10. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

haha, bad cuz probably is made of tougher material to get a deeper squeak out of him. We got good cuz because snickers didn't react at all to the squeak from bad cuz, and the idea behind the "cuz" toy was to get her to play and run off a little weight. She is losing weight now, but she still has lovely loose skin. *sigh*

11. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

No way Jamiya, he tore up a good cuz?? I just got the girls one. Darn it. Zoey was working on that foot, but hasn't damaged it--YET.

12. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Olsen's favorite toys are soft stuffies. We taught him not to chew them up the same way we taught him not to chew shoes, socks, and the furniture; by substituting an appropriate chew when he started gnawing on the stuffies. So now he'll play with his stuffed toys for a while, then grab a bone and lay it on top of the stuffy while he chews it.

I did get tired of replacing the squeekers, which he wears out fairly quickly. I bought some rubber squeeky balls, and sewed those inside the toys. So far, so good. They all still squeek.