1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hey bullylove

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Jul 14, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I was watching the detroit dog show last night and thought your dogs face (whats her name) :oops: was the spitting image of the rhodesian ridgeback.

honeybear

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Isn't it Jas who has the Ridgebacks?

Jamiya

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I think so, but bullylove says her dog is a I think a staffordshire terrier, but the resemblence was amazing

honeybear

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

bump - I see your back bullylove

honeybear

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hello. I am back for a bit. hehe, Harley is being very good and is not getting into toomuch trouble. I decided to only work part-time till school starts, and I am loving every minute!! No more stuffy offic efor me. I really miss this forum though.The virus on my computer is so bad. No matter what I try I can't find and delete it. I think I will have to take it in somewhere to have them fix it.

I started my first day as a youth worker yesterday. WOW! I don't think i realized what I am getting myself into. These poor kids.

Well, I am so glad I was able to be back for a bit. Gosh! I feel like I have missed SOOO much!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I know I am!

Talk to y'all soon!

your auspet buddy Leslie

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Do you have important stuff on that machine? If not, just reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows.

Jamiya

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Leslie
    It's so nice to see you here. You have been missed! And Im glad to hear the new job is going well. Hope to see more of ya! :D

8. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Jamiya: Silly woman! I don't know how to do that stuff. hehe. Wanna take a trip up and do it for me?? :lol:

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

If you don't care about what is on the computer at all - put your Windows CD into the machine and restart it. Hopefully it is set to boot to a CD if it is present. If not, you have to change that - I could probably talk you through that. So once it boots from the CD, a screen will come up that asks you if you want to repair your Windows installation or reinstall. You choose reinstall. You just follow the prompts from there, and it will erase your hard drive and reinstall Windows.

Of course, you then end up with NOTHING on the machine. So if you don't own the software that was on it (or it came bundled with the machine) you need CD's to reinstall it all.

Or what I did once was buy a new hard drive and hook it up as the bootable drive. I turned the machine on with the Windows CD in the drive and I told it to install Windows. I then accessed the old drive, copied the files I wanted, and then wiped the drive.

Hmmm, you live in Canada, right? I've always wanted to go to Canada! :)

Jamiya