1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone Im baaaaaaack lol

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Mar 3, 2005.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Hey all sorry I moved and did'nt have internet for awhile. Im now running the other rescue ranch for my parents with my cousint David until he finds a place of his own. I brought Noel (one of the kittens from a litter rescued at the old house) and Pantera with me along with other animals. I've been pretty busy but enjoying having a place of my own. I have three rescue cats also since I moved here (the third of Jan). My first is a 3 year old blind male Bengal cat. He came to the new place with in weeks of me moving in i decided to go up to the nearest shelter and talk to them and let them know that im here and happy to take in anyone close to being put down or someone they just don't have room for and gave them my card. They said they actually had a 3 year old male Bengal who was due to be put to sleep the next day due to he was blind and no one was interested. I was automatically ready to take him home with me. He looked like his eyes just never opened when he was a kitten. His orignaly owners were good to him but had to move and for some reason couldn ot take him with them and so they gave him to a neighbor who later found him too difficult and brought him to the shelter/pound.

The lady at the shelter said he was litter box trained and behaved fairly normal for his lack of eye sight. So I adopted him his name was Lucky but i have now changed it to Osbourne. I swear most of the time you would'nt think he was blind he runs around pretty good now adays. He walked around for the first week with his neck stretched out bumping into things getting to know everything im assuming. He's a good boy and im not sure if im going to put him up for adoption in the future or not. IF I do it will be someone i trust and know can handle him. But most likely he will probley stay with me.

A couple weeks ago i adopted Ping Pong and Ying Yang two Siamese kittens . They came from the same shelter as Osbourne and are a brother and sister. Brought in by their owner saying they were an accident and that she could'nt handle kittens (so get your cat fixed!!!!). Their 6 months old now and super sweet im sure i would'nt have a problem rehoming these two cuties.

Anyways thats whats going on with me whats going on with all of you???

2. nern

nern New Member

Welcome back and congrats on your new kitties and your new place! :D

3. vene

vene New Member

Welcome back! We want picies of the little ones! :mrgreen: Congrats on your new place!

4. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Hi everyone i will post pics as soon as possible :D . glad to be back