1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone!!Im Back!!! Are ya surprised?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Mar 3, 2005.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Hi I hope you all remember me!!! Sorry I have had quite busy couple of months and am now no longer living at my parents but now running the other farm for them. I still have some of the kids with me and some new rescues. I still have Sidney, Elijah (he's big now), Solix, Bless, Noel, Aragorn, Venus, Mercury, and Pantera all came with me to the new farm. We're going on our third month here and Im extremly happy. My cousint David is staying here until he finds a place of his own which is fine because he helps out alot and he has a few friends who come over occasionaly and volunteer. This place is great we got two barns, 20 acres (more if not for the woods), a couple shelters, a garage, and a two story house its very nice. Each barn has 12 stalls all for the horses. We then turned the garage into a kennel and the basment into a kennel. Its going pretty good so far. Just thought I would say hi though now that i have interenet connection again :D . Happy to be back!

2. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Welcome back. I'm sure everyone would like to see some photo's of your new place and that pack of yours.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

glad to hear from youa ans till doing your donwerful things with rescue!

honeybear