1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hey everyone(lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by jao_apbt, Mar 28, 2004.

1. jao_apbt

jao_apbt New Member

Hey everyone, you might remember me from the old board, my name was justice82003. I haven't posted that much because I really did't like the set up of the other board, but this one is great. here is a couple pics for you guys......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys like all the pics, and I hope they did't have a problem loading in.

Joe

2. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Beautiful dogs! Especially the black/white/tan point. I don't ever plan to breed for any specific color, but if I ever got a good pup that was tan point, I'd love it. Just a personal preferance. Anyway - again, great looking dogs.

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Good looking dogs! I have to say I never had a problem with pits but except for my brothers I was never too impressed with how they looked. I guess all the ones I have seen were poorly breed cause I am quite impressed with the good looking dogs on this forum. I am thinking about possibly getting one in the future!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice your dogs are beautiful! Here's a picture of my girl Izzy she was in and out of the shelter 3 times after the 3rd time I decided to bring her home. She reminds me of your dog.

[​IMG]

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Jao_apbt
    Gorgeous boys. They look very happy!!

6. jao_apbt

jao_apbt New Member

Thank you guys so much, they really are my pride and joy. I can't wait till I can start weight pull training both boys, I think it will be so much fun. I am going to have both of there penn hip's done real soon and when they turn one, I am going to get there ofacardiac done and if they are looking good then we will start the pull training. Burbon will most likely be in his first show in three weeks, if I can get him ready in time.

Well thanks again everyone!!!

Joe

7. jao_apbt

jao_apbt New Member

OHHHH and regina, your girl izzy is very nice. I can't believe she was givin up to a shelter.

Joe