1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys need some help.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by jay, Sep 3, 2005.

1. jay

jay New Member

Hey guys, this is Jay. Well as I have posted before, my home is completely destroyed and we don't know when we can get back. I have 52 dollars on me and can't get money because I have a local bank. Mick really needs heartworm medicine, and the people we are staying with do not beleive in heartwort medicine. So, if anyone could mail me a month dosage, it would mean more to me than you could know. I wouldn't be that worried, but there making Mick stay outside all the time. Any help would be great and I could pay you back for it one day. I went to a local vet and asked him, but he said he couldn't help me. Thanks to anyone who can help. jay

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I never even thought about things like heartworm meds etc, cant imagine how much worse this kind of thing will be now. Im in Germany and I was just told that they dont have heartworm meds here, not the monthly application if thats what you mean. I will put a post in at a forum I go into in CA and see if anyone can help you there, I cant make any promises but I will try.
    What exactly is it, the name/brand and dose.

Stay safe.

3. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Jay, don't panic if you can't get the meds by the time you'd normally give them. You have a little leeway, maybe more than a little, depending on what meds you're using.

They suggest every 30 days because that's easier to remember. But you actually have at least 45 days, up to 65 days, depending on the meds.

So let us know what meds you need, and how to get them to you, and we'll see that it's taken care of. Perhaps, if there's a local humane society, people could send them donations so anyone with similar problems could receive help also.

God Bless, and if there's anything else you need, post that, too.

4. Maisey

Maisey New Member

Where are you located now Jay? I may be able to find someone close to you from my Catahoula group. We have rised a bunch of money and a couple teams from that group are taking supplies into people. They have already made one trip and are doing another today and tomorrow.
    Let me know.

5. jay

jay New Member

Thanks, I'm in pensacola, florida.

6. Maisey

Maisey New Member

OK I can get you several months supply to hold you over Jay. I need you to e-mail me the folowing information and then it will be overnight shipped to you.

Name:
    Address to be shipped to:
    The weight of your dog:
    Type of preventative that the dog has been using (Heartguard, Interceptor, or?):

You can e-mail me the information maizeys@aol.com

7. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hello:
    I can help you too. Please tell us what you need and an address to ship it to?
    Sue

8. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

9. jay

jay New Member

:eek: thanks this means more than you know. If I can ever repay anyone please let me know. This is a website that shows St. Bernard Parish where I live and my area. Still 6-10 ft water as of 2 day ago. Click on St. Bernard video on the right. www.2theadvocate.com/index.shtml Thanks Again, everyone here is really great

10. Maisey

Maisey New Member

You are welcome Jay, Glenn said he was overnight shipping you some. You should be getting an e-mail from him.
    Smiles

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

just checking in after the long week-end, you guys are awesome!!

Honeybears

12. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Good luck!! If you need anytihng else. Let me know. i'll be more than happy to help.

I've got plenty of crates, food, and extra supplies.
    Just email me.

Mare-Majic@excite.com

Because of great people like yall, these animals are getting what they need.
    All the horses are doing great. A few are injured but we're doing our best to rehab and fix em.

I'll be making a drive down to Louisanna here in the next week. I've got a few dogs I'm going to get and bring them back.
    And we're taking supplies to some of the livestock and local rescues over there that are needing them.

Sorry I'm not on as much right now. I started nursing school, I'm trying to help out with the animals, and have time for my girls, and Sassy has got another bout of laminitis... sooo I'm a busy girl.

Kisses to all of you!!!