1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey mom are you talking about me again???

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Mar 31, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Patches loves to watch me type on the computer when she was little she would crawl up onto the computer and sit in front of me until I would stop and pet her...she tried to get into my lap but the laptop is here and I don't want her turning off the computer while I'm typing so she is looking alittle miffed right now....

[​IMG] :eek:

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww, poor Patches :mrgreen: Kyrre is like that too. It doesn't matter if I'm on the computer, reading a magazine or drawing, if something else is getting my attention, you can bet Kyrre will be there to take it back within minutes :wink:

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I know poor Patches she just wanted to lay on my lap but I needed to get those posts done. She is back again but she is content with just sitting next to me on the couch.... :lol:

4. vene

vene New Member

What a cute pic of Patches. I love how the sun shines behind her making her light up. Milo likes to walk back and forth in front of the computer screen and finally onto my lap. Sometimes he likes being held. I can forget about posting or doing other work when he wants attention. :mrgreen:

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Yes, she does look a bit upset at you in that pic. Our cats do the same thing.

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I know Chessmind I was thinking that when I took the pic that she looked miffed..... :mrgreen: