1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"HEY Mom - I'm ready"

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

"can we go now?"
    "are we there yet?"
    "I gotta go pee"

[​IMG]

2. misty

misty New Member

Wow. What a blessing that must be! LOL :) He is a gorgeous cat though. I have a real soft spot for pumpkin kitties :D

3. luna

luna New Member

awww so cute!!

4. I_Miss_Baz

I_Miss_Baz New Member

Cute!! My kitties don't seem to want anything to do with the carrier even though I leave it open...My Baz (RIP) used to sleep in the dog's crate, though.

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*eyes shift* ok Mary... what did u do to get him in there? is that a stunt double!? come on now... no tricks!! :mrgreen:

6. nern

nern New Member

Bean and Chieve like to hang out in the carriers too if I leave them out. :mrgreen:

7. RoWdY

RoWdY New Member

Cute!! I could never get Rowdy in the carrier. He had a vet appointment one day and I remember calling the vet telling the receptionist that I didn't know how I was going to get there because he wouldn't go in the carrier. I was so flustered. She said, "It's easy, you just stand the carrier upright and drop him in feet first, close the door and wallah." It worked. You probably don't have those problems. :mrgreen:

8. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol :mrgreen: He's too cute!

I haven't bought a carrier yet, so the other day when we went to the vet, I had to borrow one from the vet's office. I picked it up the day before so Kyrre would get used to it:

"Are you SURE this is safe? It smells funny... This better not be a trick"
    [​IMG]

He ended up spending almost the whole day in that carrier :mrgreen:

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

actually :wink: I used the carrier to take one of the fosters to the vet for dental work - it smells "funny" but since I had the afghan in there Zeus decided it was comfy enough to relax in LOL

and if he has to get in for the vet it's a struggle

10. vene

vene New Member

Those are great pics of Zeus and Kyrre! :y_the_best: Rene and Vene are the only ones that will venture into the pet carrier. Monty, Pumpkin, and Milo will scram when they see it. :mrgreen:

11. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

all 3 of my babies sleep in their carriers...great pic

12. barbiec1960

barbiec1960 New Member

Hi Im new to this board.......have enjoyed reading all the different posts! All the cats I have ever had have hated the cage. Of course, once they get to the vet, they dont want to come out!!!! But yes, standing it up and then putting them in back feet first is the best trick! Gotta love these critters!!!!

13. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Booger has no problem with hers. I keep it open on the floor and she often crawls up inside it. Also, hubby will close the door and play with her through the holes. She loves it!

The last time I had her at the vet, I asked the vet to set the carrier up on the table and she said "You going to back her into it?", I said "No, She'll go right in!" And she did! The vet looked amazed LOL