1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hey sarges mom!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Jul 27, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I just love you new avatar. I just realized there was a baby laying ont he dog. where did you get that? just adorable

honeybear

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Thanks! Now that I know how to do it myself, I changed it. I can't remember where I got it! I will put the picture here for you to copy though, then you could add it to your pictures on your computer then download it to your on line picture host. Do you have an Avatar resizer?

[​IMG]

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Awww! thats cute! :0009: haha so your not using the Orlando one i see...given up hope? lol. jk.

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:-$ He doesn't know I changed it!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I take it the baby was originllay laying on a person anc you changed it? thats too cool

honeybear

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:lol: Sorry, honeybears! I was answering OneWolfsDream! She was referencing me taking off the Orlando Bloom avatar and she was teasing me about giving up on him! I was telling her that Orlando didn't know that I changed him off my avatar! I should have been more clear! Sorry!