1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hi all..i am baaaack!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by eman, Aug 20, 2006.

1. eman

eman New Member

hi all..
    i have been out of the country for 2 months. i missed this forum alot!
    Max and Mini are fine. They did very well at the cat place where i left them.

Here are some new pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi eman. So good to hear from you. :eek: I'm glad both you your cats are doing well. How come you left the country for so long? Did Max and Mini remember you? Did they get to be near each other at the cat place?Great pics.

3. eman

eman New Member

i went to visit my relatives in saudi arabia and syria beacuse it has been 10 years since i saw them. Max and Mini were togather in the same room at the cat place. Max was fine when he saw me but Mini was scared and not sure. After a day of being in the house i think she started remembering. She follows me around the house now and sleeps on my head at night :lol:

4. vene

vene New Member

Welcome back! I hope you had a good stay overseas! Max and Mini look so much bigger! They are adorable! :eek:

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Welcome back! :D Mini looks like she has grown alot! And Max is as handsome as ever.

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Welcome back, eman. I hope you enjoyed your visit with your relatives.
    Your kitty pictures are so cute. I'm sure they are glad you are back and happy to be home again. :)

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Welcome back Eman :D Beautiful pictures of your kitties! I still can't get over how similliar Max is to Kyrre; they have the same eyes :)