1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all Im New

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by CattleDogLover, Feb 28, 2005.

1. CattleDogLover

CattleDogLover New Member

I have been a lurker for awhile and finally decided to introduce myself. Im Katie im 26 years old and I and my husband (who is 34) own a cattle/sheep farm with plenty of other animals to boot. We have one cat she is a 11 year old Calico "barn cat" named Rain. She was mine before my husband and i got married and she went from a pampered city kitty to a i did'nt never met a Cow pie I did'nt like to sniff barn cat lol. Don't get me wrong she comes in the house for most of the day and rests and plays like she's a kitten and at night She goes out in the barn and hunts mice and guards it lol. She's a chunk and thats putting it lightly i have never met a fatter cat in my life. In a few weeks we will be getting a kitten to bring in and see if Rain can teach it be as good a mouser as herself. Its alittle gray tabby kitten one of a litter or 5 kittens our friends cat gave birth to. Its anouther female and im pretty excited! Of course the kitten will spend the first year of life being a "house cat" growing and making sure she will be strong and healthy enough (up to date with shots and spayed) to start working along side Rain. So ypu im extremly excited and just thought i would introduce myself and Rain to the cats board.

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hello and welcome to Auspet. :D

I'm glad to hear this. :wink:

3. vene

vene New Member

:m23: and welcome! Pics, pics, pics are a must! :mrgreen:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Welcome to the cat forum! Would love to see pictures of your kitty, soon to be kitties :wink:

5. nern

nern New Member

Welcome! :D

6. bionca

bionca New Member

:eek: Hello CattleDogLover, welcome to the cat forum. Love to see pictures of your kitties.

7. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

hello and welcome :eek: :eek: its great that you decided to join its very good here and u will get to know alot of nice ppl! :mrgreen:

8. CattleDogLover

Heres a Pic of Rain
    [​IMG]

9. vene

vene New Member

She's so gorgeous and I love her round cheeks and coloring! :kiss_heart: :m10: I just want to hold her, and hug her and hold her... Is she huggable?

10. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Welcome! Rain is a cutie!

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Welcome to the Board, CatDogLover. You have a beautiful kitty. Best of luck with your new kitten. Love to see pictures of her after you get her. :)

12. CattleDogLover

Oh yes she's very huggable not your typical farm cat. My husband has her trained to where she will jump up into his arms and onto his shoulders lol.She's definatly a different cat lol but we love her.

13. nern

nern New Member

What a pretty girl. :wink:

14. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

15. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

arwww...Rain is a cutie! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you came out of lurkdom!

16. bionca

bionca New Member

Rain is beautiful :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Thanks for sharing. How is your gray tabby kitten doing? Have you named her? Does Rain get along with her?