1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone, new here, see my Puppy!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MollysMom, Aug 17, 2004.

1. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Hello!
    I decided to start visiting this forum, after having spent a lot of time at another one.....(which wasn't very nice...trolls, bashing, ect.)

Everyone here seems very nice, which is why I switched.
    We just got our new puppy, Molly, four days ago. She is a Shih-tzu Bichon mix, and is adorable! She's been very good, sleeping in her crate from about 9-9:30 pm to 5-6:30 am...no messes or crying.

She's almost 10 weeks old, so we're working on the house training, but it goes well as long as we take her out often!

Here's her picture:
    http://dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=62071

What do you think?

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Welcome & Congrats on your new furbaby!!!!

She's so precious!!! Sounds like she is adjusting well and I'm sure you are having a ball with her!!!

By the way... I have a Molly too!!!! I have two girls, sisters from the same litter named Molly & Emma :D

My avatar of my girls isn't working right now.. I was playing with it and messed it up.. but, their Dogster page is in my signature line!

3. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

AAAHHHHH how cute she is :lol: Welcome to the board. I am new also and I just got my new puppy on August 4 his name is Jasper and his a maltepoo, half poodle half maltese. Well I hope you have a great time on this forum, the people here are sooo nice :y_the_best: and you get lots of great advice. Take care, Ms. Lu.
    http://dogster.com/pix/dogs/63/43163/2.jpg

4. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

PooGirl13:
    Thanks!! We're really enjoying her, she's so sweet!
    We picked out the name Molly months before we even got her, but it sure seems to fit!

SwtBettyLu:
    Wow, what a cute Maltepoo!!
    I love his color!!!!

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

We picked out our girls name in advance too :D I just wasn't sure "who was who" until I saw them when they were 5 weeks old. :lol: Once I saw them though, I knew what name fit them best.

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: MollysMom, WELCOME to Auspet!!! :eek:

So glad you decided to join our great group of members here...you'll meet lots of friendly and helpful people on this board!

Molly is such a cutie...I bet she is as spoiled as could be in her new home with you and your family! :wink: And it really sounds like things are going rather smoothly as well, that's always good! :y_the_best:

Thanks for sharing pics of your cutie pie, and once again, glad you're here! :D

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hello and WELCOME Molly and Mom!!!
    You'll love auspet!! I, too, came from a mean ole' board before coming to Auspet.

Molly is just toooooooo cute! She'll fit rrrrrright in....... I love the shihtzu/bichon mix! I have seen a few pictures, but none in person. Which, I think is a good thing...... :) hehe...

8. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum!
    Molly is an absolute doll.
    :D

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Wow Molly is really cute. Ive never seen that mix b4 either

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Good lord, look at that cute puppy. Where in the world did those curls come from. You sure she's not poo mix?

11. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

The curls come from the Bichon in her....her face is the curliest, and the rest not as much.
    Had her weighed at the vets a couple days ago, a whopping 3 pounds 4 ounces.

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yes, Bichons have a naturally curly coat, so I would imagine that's where the curls and wave came from! :D

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ah, most of the bichons I see must have been blow dried then. Your pup is adorable.

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

i just love bichon frises!! They are too high maintenance for me to ever have, but I think they have the cutest little faces (and hineys too!) :)

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My neighbor had I dog I believed to be either a maltese or a bichon. She was small so I'm leaning towards malt. He saw how Sasha is always trimmed and wanted me to trim his dog that way. After I got ahold of it. I thought I can not trim it like a poodle becasue i don't believe it is a poodle. Would not do it. This dog, I had to hold her in the air to even out her body hair. And her face. She would not sit still for the life of her. Owner said previous owner gave her to him because she was to high maintanace. Good lord. THEN, he gets rid of her becasue, (GET this) she pooped and pee'd when they yelled at her. That poor girl. She was so sweet. I told him I would help find a home, but she was gone. I did worrie for her. Lord I hope she is in a good home,
    June

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

mannnnnnnnn..... :( that breaks my heart! Let's go with "she's in a good home" :)