1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hi - I am new here...

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Laura05, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

Hi,
    I am new here... I hope this board is better then the one I just left!!

We have 3 dogs, One is a German Shepherd he is 15 years old (we got him from the pound as a pup), a purebreed chihuahua (we got him from a breeder), and a collie mix who is 2 (we got her from the pound also). We have 2 cats one was born in our pump house... her mom got hit on our highway (she was dropped off at our house by some jerk) and our newest member is a cat of 6years of age and we got him from the pound.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! =P~

2. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

hello and welcome to auspet =P~

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hello and welcome! I hope we are better than the last board you left, too! :)

Jamiya

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:D WELCOME hope your enjoy this site

honeybear

5. catrastrophe

catrastrophe New Member

What was the last board??? Hope you like this one! I am liking it!!! :D

6. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

was a pet board in canada... I just don't have their same views is all... :0011:

So far I love this site!!! :)

7. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum! =P~

8. Jas

Jas New Member

Hi Laura, welcome to Auspet! =P~

Jas

9. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

hello!! :D

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Welcome to the board. I really love this site. There are alot of people on here who really love their pets and have alot of great advice!
    :0018:

P.S. Doesnt everyone love the new emoticons Auspet added?

11. Jules

Jules New Member

Welcome!! This is what I did: :0017: when I saw these new emoticons:
    :0020: and :0024:
    They ARE great! I have been deprived of emoticons on my MAC.

Anyway, I love this board too, anytime I have a problem with my dogs I think- gotta get on the message board! I am always telling my partner the latest stuff I have heard here! I also find the format easy to use, and quick loading. I have learned a great deal of stuff here and found out about new things too such as raw feeding. Been put on to books that I have read that may not have otherwise found and now have a better understanding & relationship with my furbabies. ((I love how Susan uses that name!))

What kind of different views did the other board have? Give us some gossip & tell us some stuff you didn't agree with (if you want to that is)

12. Jules

Jules New Member

I have seriously been laughing out loud at that dancing emoticon for a full five minutes now

13. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

:0020: Just for you Jules!! Laugh away! :lol:

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I love that. I did not even look to see whats there.

Welcome to the forum Laura.

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Welcome to the Auspet board, Laura!! ENJOY!!! :eek:

And Jules... I agree... the new emoticons are GRRRRRRRREAT!! (this one is still my favorite --> :bow_now: ) I told Auspetian "it's the little things in life that make us happy".... hehe.... these emoticons are proof to that! LOL :0008: :kiss_puppy:

16. winnie

winnie New Member

Hello!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Welcome!!!

17. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. Welcome to Auspet. It's the best site ever! Oh my gosh! I didn't even know we had new emoticons!!! Thanks so much Auspetian and maybe even Bellasmommy helped out too? These ones are too cute! Lol :kiss_her:

18. Jody

Jody New Member

:0012: Welcome to the auspet board......... :0019:

Jody