1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hi im back info on me and my horses

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Mar 3, 2005.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Hi everyone im finally back!!!! If you want to know whats going on right now with me read my post on the dogs board. I've been at the new place since the 3rd of Jan (it was a surprise to me too). Venus, Aragorn, and baby Mercury came with me. Both Venus and Aragorn are exceling at being ridden and Venus is starting to get her girlish figure back lol. Aragorn is doing 100% better then when he got to my parents farm and is a joy he will most definatly be going up for adoption in the summer most likely July. Mercury is no longer the little foal you saw in that pic months ago she's now going on three months old and is a big bone head lol all Mustang. Her markings are a bit widers now but she's still mostly a chestnut color. She's halter broke and does well on a lounge line responds well. She's got alot of her dad in her and can be quite the brat at times but then can also be alot mom super sweet and loving sometimes i would swear she was a colt lol. Well just thought I would update you on those three.

There are now two newbies I have here. My cousin who is staying here until he finds a place of his own. He has his own horse staying with us an 4 year old bay QH gelding named Toby he's really sweet and fun to have around. And now just three weeks ago I got my first rescue at the new ranch Seria a 7 year old Appy cross mare. She was a abandonment case I offered to take from a shelter where they did'nt have the resources to take care of her and were asking for imediate help. Seria was skin draped over a skeleton and not much more. She's got some internal problems and has a bit of a upper respitory infection. She gets a bit of hay a day and alittle grain she's on antibiotics. She shy and spooks everytime i pass by or go into her stall but im sure she will get better with time and patience.

Well yup im back