1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hi im good now but still a lil new?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Guppie-Bala, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Guppie-Bala

Guppie-Bala New Member

hi thanks for the info on my last topic, i found the size of the babies. Now i have bought a Birthing tank where u put the mother in to give birth, but her black spot on her stomach is not big but not small either, so im not sure wen shes due. and sometimes ill go and check on her and her spot ( gravid spot) looks clear, but then it changes back, so ya i need answers for this .

2. Guppie-Bala

Guppie-Bala New Member

ok i still need help

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Honestly, I've never been good at predicting when my guppies were going to give birth. When I bred guppies, I would be thinking "she's due any day now" for 1 or 2 weeks. I gave up trying.

-Chelle