1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HI im new and i got pics lol

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 6, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Hi im new to the board im mainly on the dogs board because i breed Chinook dogs. I own 7 dogs 5 Chinooks and 2 Siberian Huskies, 4 cats, three horses and a baby angora goat i have adopted and am actually bottle feeding right now because his lost his mom during the birthing process. Since he's the smallest pet i have I figured i would put him on this board.

This is Zander (yes he is a goat not a sheep it offends him when you call him a sheep) lol. Is'nt he cute?
    [​IMG]

How could you not love him? :D
    [​IMG]

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

OMG he looks so soft and cuddly, like a big stuffed animal (only alive). My Dad's friend has a farm and one year I helped bottle raise one of their baby goats. He's a very handsome goat, not sheep-like at all :lol:

3. Bente

Bente New Member

awww, he is adorable! :kiss_heart: I love that last picture!

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

There seems to very cute pictures of your goat that I see.
    I like them.