1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm new here.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by rudysjoy, Aug 11, 2004.

1. rudysjoy

rudysjoy New Member

Hi, everyone! Today is the first I have had time to get on the site. I may need lots of help.... I have a new puppy and haven't had one in 30 years. I'll probably be asking more questions then answering them.

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Welcome! I hope you enjoy our little family.

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Whether asking or answering, all are welcome! :D

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Welcome. anytime you need info, just speak up!

5. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Welcome, Tell us about your new pup.

6. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Rudy- can you post pics of your pup? I'd love to see them :)

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Rudy Welcome to the board so glad you joined us! This is a great place to learn have fun and make new friends!

8. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum! =P~

9. rudysjoy

rudysjoy New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes. Sorry, but I can't post pics of my puppy. Not computer smart enough to do that and don't have a digital camera. I'm doing all I can just to find my way around this forum. I'm surprised I can even send messages.

I have a Puggle. He's 9 1/2 weeks old. When I saw him (had no idea of the controvery about them), I couldn't resist. I love him to death! He's the first puppy I've had in about 30 years.

He is the most well behaved puppy I've ever seen. He must know that I'm basically new at this because even the first night, he wimpered about 5 minutes and then slept the entire night (and has done the same every night since). He's doing great at following commands and is sooooooo lovable and cuddly.

10. Nik

Nik New Member

Hi there, welcome aboard hehe.

Sounds like you have a little gem there. Getting off to a good start is always a bonus.