1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hi, i'm new!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by smokey, Jun 26, 2004.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

hello,
    i saw this forum mentioned by GinaH here, and i've been reading for a couple days, and thought i'd make myself known.
    looks like a great place to learn things and get some laughs!
    i'm "pearl" on the forum gina is on (thought i would have another identity); don't worry- i'm not one of the rabblerousers (i don't think); and if i am just clunk me in the head.

here's my furrykids:
    http://www.dogster.com/?43563

2. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Hey there! I see you made it.. :eek: Welcome! Some pretty cool people here as from what i have seen in the little bit i've been here!

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

okay lets try this again, pics are my nemisis

[​IMG]

5. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Hi Smokey and Welcome, I'm pretty new here myself and everyone is so great, you will love it here!!

You have beautiful babies!! :eek: :y_the_best:

6. smokey

smokey New Member

thanks! :mrgreen:
    honeybear, will keep checking for pictures!

"smokey" was my first dog's name when i was 7. he got distemper so we only had him about a week. that's why the name.

7. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Hi Smokey a.k.a. Pearl. Nice to meet you. Love the pictures of your Pooches. I really like the one where they're sitting on the porch. I swear they were all saying "CHEEEEEZE" for the camera.

8. smokey

smokey New Member

loves-da-pits, first pearl would do that porch thing, then we got snickers and she started doing it, but mocha is a little small. so he just sits regular. i'll look out and just find them that way!

9. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum Smokey! All of your dogs are beautiful.....I especially like the picture of the 3 of them on the steps. :D

10. cschimizzi

cschimizzi New Member

Hey Pearl, stormy, true pits, and Gina H. Glad I made it here as well. Seems like a very nice forum.

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi nice to meet you heres my two. This is one of the best forums around. I stop by the one your from. I like to browse around.
    [​IMG]

12. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Welcome Smokey, I went to look at preal and when i saw the three on the steps i said oh my Goodness its a black pug. LOL. I'm Precious mommy and would love sharing with you about all dogs but Precious is my hubby's baby. Bobo the Yorkie human is mine. [​IMG]

13. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

ok honeybears
    I have to ask, super glue butts to the floor or just the right place and right time for the line up for the photo ?
    I hope this weekend to get our Sunday Sears best on and have our guys clean and brushed so we can post a family shot for all. Give me a few days and we well post them for all to see.

2pyrs
    Anyone:
    I get around on my PC some what easy but I would like to sit up a site of my own since I get free space from my server, but I have know idea where to start any suggestions on how to sit up a site, what steps to take as a beginner ?

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Maybe I can ask my son. He's 16 and made up his own website for his band. I've never done it though.

15. smokey

smokey New Member

honeybears,
    there was the red X in a box and i can't see your photos! what does that mean?

hi cschimizzi, glad to see you here!

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome Aboard Smokey!! :eek: IM so glad you joined us!
    Your furkids are adorable!!
    There is such an awesome bunch of people here you will love it! Everyone's very friendly and helpful.

17. Hello Pearl and Wellcome! Your furkids are too cute :D The pal fitz looks like my boy Freebie...Enjoy the forum! the people here are great :y_the_best:

Susan

18. Jody

Jody New Member

Hi Smokey, welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.... :)

Your furbabies are so adorable!

19. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Smokey & cschimizzi: Welcome! I am so glad you guys are giving this site a try! The people here are wonderful ( a little nutty!) but great! Everyone really pulls for each other and is very supportive and helpful.

Smokey: Your babies are wonderful! Pearl looks just like Duke (Duke'sdad) and Snickers is beautiful, and just when I think how I could not think more of your dogs there is your Pug, Mocha! What a face! He looks so ornery! I love his coloring.

cschimizzi: Any pictures?

I am working on mine. Welcome and I hope you stick around! :eek:

20. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Ooooo Snickers is my favorite!

Welcome to the forum.

Jamiya