1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hi quick question about millit

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by parakeetlover321, Nov 18, 2005.

1. parakeetlover321

parakeetlover321 New Member

Hi i have been reading the old posts and people say they are growing there own millet :shock:. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do that :?:

2. drab911

drab911 New Member

All you would have to do is plant the millet seed in dirt... I did it and it grew into tall tall grass... never produced any millet but I didnt try too hard either..
    I dont know if it works like other Plants hehe.. by light cycle or not.. may take a little more research.. but yes i have heard of people doing that as well..
    but its so cheap you might as well just buy it you will end up getting better quality
    however the birds love eating the grass which grows from it at very least
    good luck!