1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hiking in Malibu

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, Aug 22, 2004.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

The girls and I went hiking, the trail ended at a waterfall with a small pond infront of it, the water was nice and clear till my girls went in. :) I got some pictures I wanted to show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

winnie: Those are really neat pictures!! Your doggies are having a blast. That is really a beautiful spot you're at. Do you live close by it? If I had such a neat place like that near me, I'd be in HEAVEN!!

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OOOOOOH that looked like heaven for those girls!!! The weather has been soooo gorgeous lately (I'm just up the road from ya... err.. so to speak), so I'm sure they needed that dip in the water to cool off!

Thanks for sharing!!

4. nern

nern New Member

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing. :D
    Is that light colored dog Sydney?

5. winnie

winnie New Member

Nern...yeah the light yellow one is Sydney the terror. :)

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Malibu Barbie Babes. What fun their having. We drive up their once in awhile. We like to head up into the hills to a place called the rock store. It's a biker stop. I accidently call it the rock house sometimes, LOL Its nice up that way.

7. nern

nern New Member

She grew up nicely...what a pretty girl. I don't know why but I thought Sydney was brindle. LOL. Maybe I got her mixed up with Lana.

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Lana is the brindle? Wasn't she a LOT smaller just recently? :)

It looks like they are having a GREAT time!