1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

home again

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by footsie, Sep 7, 2004.

1. footsie

footsie New Member

I'm back. I had a great vacation!

Footsie was very quiet when I went to pick him up at the boarding place. The girl that worked there and I had a tough time getting him into his crate. He was silent and stand-offish (very unusual) for the first hour or two he was home.

The first thing he did was go to town on his scratching post like he'd really missed it.

He slept in my face the whole night and has been extra cuddly and drooly all day today.

He has sneezed a couple times, but not a lot. I hope he didn't catch anything.

2. nern

nern New Member

Welcome back. :D I'm glad that you enjoyed your vacation. Footsie must have really missed you.

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

otis used to be like that when i would come home from vacation. would be right next to me...

max does that even when i am gone for a whole day...he's a baby... :roll:

so glad footsie is okay. hes probably just sniffing extra hard because he is home...sniffing everything to make sure its the same. maybe that is causing him to sneeze a little. :p

:0011:

WELCOME BACK!!! :eek:

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Welcome back! :eek: I'm glad you had a good holiday. If Footsie continues to sneeze you should take him to the vet. If he's sneezing a lot he could have gotten a cold or even a respiratory infection. If his eyes start to get watery or have discharge coming out if it, then you know for sure he's sick. Let us know how he is doing.

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

YAY welcome home!!
    Thats so cute... Lex drools like a freak.. it's gross lol
    Yeah,... watch his sneezins.. can't be too careful :)

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Welcome home! I'm sure Footsie is very happy to have you and his home back.

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Welcome home footsie....and kitty footsie, too. :)

8. vene

vene New Member

Welcome home Footsie and Footsie! :0018: You are fortunate that Footsie was only standoffish and silent for a short period. When I went overseas for 2 weeks, Pumpkin refused to do anything with me including being in the same room for 3 weeks and she's my girl! The little bugger even refused to let me pet her. :( So glad he warmed up to you at home. :eek: Hope he doesn't come down with a cold. They will get sick sometimes from being destressed.