1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How 2 prepare?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lilest Budgie, Jun 5, 2004.

1. lilest Budgie

lilest Budgie New Member

Hi all I haven't posted in awhile. Angel still likes bitting my finger but he is eating broccolli, I think. I think he thinks it's spray millet or something because he seems to 'crack' them open nad eat whats inside? kinda like 'look mom I ate my Carrots' his beak gets kinda green :lol: but when I was doing my spray millet training he jumped right onto the hinge for the door and like, well wanted to walk out I guess. He's really curious and I think i'll take him out should I put blankets on my hard floor? should i wait til he likes me? How do I get him back into his cage after? Should I put seed and water into bowls for him?

I'm new and have read alot on budgies but have NO clue how to do this.

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Usually my own birds will go in the cage when they need to relieve themselves or go in when the time is right. However, probaly the best way to get them in is to "bribe" them with millet spray or their favorite treat or when they get hungry which mine always are, lol, they will go in the cage to eat and you can shut it then. Or if your bird is tame enough just pick him and place him in his cage.