1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how a catwoman naps

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, May 26, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

[​IMG] :lol:

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

looks about right! Cute picture! :eek:

3. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

You forgot the one sitting on your head with fur in your nose and mouth. :mrgreen:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

that would be my hubby ROFL - oh that's bad :shock:

but I gotta hit submit :roll:

5. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

:eek: :y_the_best: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ha ha ROFLMAO.....yeah they do that don't they? :wink:

6. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

snoozin" buddies

Raymond and Carlos taking afternoon siesta!

[​IMG]

7. nern

nern New Member

Cute picutres Mary and Deb!

Mary, just throw a few dogs in and thats exactly what it looks like here when I try to take a nap on the couch. LOL.

8. fleafly

fleafly New Member

lol

I need to get someone to take a picture of me sleeping. Multipy the cats by 2 or 3 and you get the idea. Normally mine are in that position, then one is by my face, then another along my shins, and another by my feet. My feet never get cold at night, even in the Wyoming winters!

9. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

When Aoisha was a kitten he would sleep on my neck. Curled up under my chin. I guess he could hear my heartbeat good or something cause he wouldn't sleep anywhere else. Thank God after he got bigger he decided to move down to my feet...I don't think I could breathe with him on my neck nowadays. :D

10. vene

vene New Member

Nice pics! Pooky used to sleep on my neck. Now Milo has taken over his job. Pumpkin likes to sleep by my side, Monty at the feet, and Rene has taken over Vene's spot, between the legs. They just love to snuggle except on warm days. Then it feels really weird when they are not around at nap time.

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Mary. I like your new avatar. It's very funny. That's a great pic you posted. Yours too, Deb. Mary, are those kitties in your pic all yours or are they foster kitties? I know you have your big boy Zeus and a dog (or is it dogs?). How many kitties do you have that are not fosters, besides Zeus?

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

great pictures by all. mary...i grew up with siamese cats...brought back memories. deb...love the house. (and the cat picture)

13. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

the sealpoint, Missy, sleeping on me is mine (she's the love of my life - my first ever siamese and she started this obsession).

Behind my knees is my bluepoint, Tilly, my resident bitch :oops: - really she is but she's very loving she just should be an only cat).

Tony, the foster, is the sealpoint hanging on for dear life. He has had lots of inquiries and people coming to meet him Saturday - I hope they say yes cause we are falling in love with him. He's great.

I also have Zeus, my orange poly boy, he doesn't nap with us as he prefers to sleep with my dog :roll: his bud.

Sadie is my dog a German Shepherd who is white. And I have 2 Beta fish LOL

just occurred to me - it's no wonder I'm poor :cry:

and Chess...how are you doing?

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

marynh...we had a chocolate point named Tickle and a seal named Mia. then i had two blue points in college and a couple years after. the male blue point was awesome. the female did not really have a strong personality. but she did walk on a leash. i would take her to the "quad" at the university of illinois and walk around. she was hysterical. would jump really high in the air, then run along beside me. ya know as i go along in this forum, i am beginning to really grasp how much cats have been a part of my life. and your house sounds like my sisters house. she has a seal point, an orange tabby, orange and white kitty, one guinea pig, one hampster, and two black labs. everyone sleeps on the bed except the little critters-the hampster and GP. i love to visit. just a great feeling with all those animals. they really do become family dont they?

and by the way...i had a beta fish about a year ago. he lived for a year. his name was frank. he is buried in a sea shell in my backyard. :cry:

15. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

my Betas are named Mr. Fish and Fish LOL

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that's cute. i think you have a sense of humor, mary, am i right? i can tell by your new avatar and the fish names. :wink:

17. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I'm doing okay, Mary. I feel a little better. That doesn't mean that I don't miss Handsome a lot, because I do. His passing has left a huge void in both my heart and my life, but I'm just trying to move on and have a postive outlook on things. That's all I can do. Anyway, enough about me, thanks for telling me about your fur family. They sure are cute. :wink:

18. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

yeah Lynn....I'm a little off the wall 8) 45 going on 10

My husband refers to me as an elf LOL

19. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: hey!!!! i relate...im 45 too. i dont know what happened. still feel 30. i think my cat keeps me young...and playful...along with other things :wink:

20. dolly

dolly New Member

Who needs indoor heating when you have pets? :wink: