1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How about these gems?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by goob, Mar 27, 2004.

1. goob

goob New Member

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

LMAO!!! Crossing a gamebred dog to a giant dog makes it no more gamebred than any other APBT out there. These people are totally ignorant. I guess they are too ignorant to be embarrassed about putting some outlandish crap like that on their site. "rottweiler paws" LOL And GUARD dogs of all things, yes thats what we really need in this breed.

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

OMG I kept looking around and that Zeus 98lbs monster is supposed to be from the Bulldozer X Sadie litter...yeah right LOL. False advertising right there with that bandogge.

4. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

Since they are MUTTS, I wonder if I can can have one for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I personally liked how they actually showed a picture of zeus and jazzi mating. :idea:

6. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Huh? What do you mean by that?????

I saw the pic and had to laugh...lol They weren't tied, he was just trying to mount her. I wondered why the pic was even on there.

7. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

That's exactly what I mean. Just kind of an odd picture to post. It made me laugh.

8. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Okay I wasnt sure how to take it. There are weird people on the net so I didnt know. Its hard to tell what people mean, its customary to take pics of the breeding and put them on sites as well, so I was like I wonder what they mean by *actually*. The weird thing is they werent tied so its a pointless pic, it does make me LOL.
    I thought maybe they think its good idea to show the breeding and these people have actaully done that.
    Then I was thinking is this a weirdo wanting to see dogs mate for entertainment something they like to see.

Okay sorry Im just rambling but I wasn't sure how to take the statement. LOL the whole site is kinda funny though. Hehehe

9. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Yeah - really. They weren't even actually mating. For all we know the bitch wasn't even in season, and the male was mounting her simply to show dominance. One of my females is very dominant, and is constantly "humping" my very laid back male. I should take a pic of that and send it to them. LOL! They really accomplished a lot showing that pic. :eek: