1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how big of a tank for red lobsters

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by needlefish, Jun 22, 2004.

1. needlefish

needlefish New Member

how big of a tank for1 red lobster?

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

BIG lol. i would say larger then 50 gal

3. needlefish

needlefish New Member

great. :? lol
    anyone want a red lobster?
    Info:
    5 inches
    big
    not as aggressive

i would give it back but it cost me a good $25

4. OneWolvesDream

lol. thats a good price and all. where did you get it at. personally i would save the live ones from stores where they are for food.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod ... CatId=1872

this is a great site for info on them. they said as i said min. 50 gal. but they make cool pets. maybe you can get a big tank and add some other fish or crustations in to make a nice effect.

5. fishdude

fishdude New Member

i have a 5 inch blue cray fish that does well in a 15g.

6. OneWolvesDream

im not good at blue cray fish but i do believe they need a bigger tank then that! your crayfish could have a major deformity because of being confined

7. needlefish

needlefish New Member

i have heard from several other places that a lobster only needs 10g.

I have seen the liveaquaria site but they think a dwarf puffer needs 30g. :lol:

8. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Really I think OneWolf is correct but if you can try for something more like a 70 Gallon becuae after groth I think he'll be happier with a larger tank and it'll leavve room for a little expansin and creativity. Good Luck and let us know what you descided to do.

9. OneWolvesDream

what i do is check one place for info then go check many others to back it up. remember not all sites and places know all. its best to check your info

10. needlefish

needlefish New Member

Well,

right now he is in a 10g. and i dont have the money for a bigger tank right know(parents). Im only 15. So i have no idea what to do.

11. OneWolvesDream

ERR yeah that could be a probolem. try keeping it in there for now. it will be a little deformed most prob in size

12. needlefish

needlefish New Member

Thanks for your help

13. OneWolvesDream

sure no prob. but keep us updated!!

14. fishdude

fishdude New Member

she stopped growing at 6 inches 10 months ago. besides ill have a spar pond soon so she can move into that.

15. Mwm

Mwm New Member

ddd

16. Mwm

Mwm New Member

Hey, Im New to the Forum sorry about the DDD thing :? I didnt know if i was signed in. Just thought id say hi. Seems like a cool forum