1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How can i protect her.

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Fagan, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Fagan

Fagan New Member

I live in SA, and one of the laws that we have (which i agree) is that there are no fireworks allowed. However you always get the clown who thinks it's clever to set these things off. I live in an enviroment surrounded by 254 units in a cluster development, and last year i had some idiot close by setting off fireworks and about 1km away a large shopping centre setting off controlled fireworks (which is allowed), and Fagan was very spooked, I tried very hard to take her mind off it and had her on my shoulder try to pacify her, my question is how can I prevent her getting stressed out again this year? Unfortunately there is no where else to take her as all of my friends who live in houses all have cats, so either way she'll be traumatised. Please advise me.

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

The only thing you can really do is place her cage in a quiet room and cover her cage play a radio to drown out the noise and that should help it works for mine...

Always best to play music that is louder than the fireworks.

Mike

3. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Report them..