1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How do i clean

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Loach, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Loach

Loach New Member

I found a great stick to put in my garter tank but I dont know how to clean it, I found it in a park and I dont want to put it in right away and get him sick... HOw do I clean it?

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

I honestly have no idea, but I would guess freeze or boil it.

3. dude412

dude412 New Member

my lord do u listen go to ww.reptileforums.com these peeps mainly like small animals not reptiles god if you did listen to me and posted this question there you would know you heat it in your oven for a bout 20 mins at about 200 degrees no it wont catch on fire tell about 450 or 500

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Dude412 please refrain from having an attitude with the other members they simply asked a question no need for sarcasim.

Mike

5. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

thank you charm, glad you stepped in there,

with fish, and sticks etc, you usually leave it to soak, which wont b neccessary or boil it in a sauspan to remove all bad impurrities.

hope it works.

take care.

Amy

6. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Why make him go to another forum when you already know the answer? :?

7. dude412

dude412 New Member

because i know the answer to that one but say he asks a diff ? and i i dont no snakes and there are few people here that do there there is forums and sub-forums dedicated to garters and any other snake or lizard or amphibian or turlte and say he does ask a question that no one knows for sure what if someone jus guess and he goes with that instead of using one click to go to the proper group it makes no sense an animals life for one lick or be lazy and it mite or will die you do the math

8. dude412

dude412 New Member

because i know the answer to that one but say he asks a diff ? and i i dont no snakes and there are few people here that do there there is forums and sub-forums dedicated to garters and any other snake or lizard or amphibian or turlte and say he does ask a question that no one knows for sure what if someone jus guess and he goes with that instead of using one click to go to the proper group it makes no sense an animals life for one lick or be lazy and it mite or will die you do the math

9. dude412

dude412 New Member

10. dude412

dude412 New Member

my comp reposted a coulple of things

11. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Even so that does not give you the right to use sarcasim or have an attitude towards someone because they did not do what you asked of them on these boards. Please refrain from sending people to other forums this is classed as advertising and by advertising other forums your breaking the terms and conditions upon joining this forum.
    If you know the answer to something let people know. They do not want to come to a forum for advice and get an attitude instead.
    As with every other board on this forum you will notice if people do not know the answer or may think there is a risk of sever illlness or death then they are advised to seek veterinary advice.
    Yes there is alot of people on here that only have small animals but there is alot of people that have snakes and other reptiles we can not be in every board at the same time we can only answer one question at a time and if there is not a member on with the knowledge of a certain animal or reptile then it will get answered when they come on.

Anymore with the attitude and i will have your membership terminated for these boards.

Mike

12. Loach

Loach New Member

:) :eek: thanks everyone for sticking up for me

13. dude412

dude412 New Member

by the way i wanst advertiseing i was directing him to a site dedicated to his topic for a more acurate answer you see how jus about no one replied to some of your other reptile posts becuase not a lot of people in this specific forum do keep herps so from know on i wont help you becuase i just seem to get yelled at over helping you