1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how fish crazy are you really

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Bl@cky, Aug 5, 2004.

?

How fish crazed are you

1. Think fish dream fish a true fish freak

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Like and look after them but not obsesive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just like to watch the little buggers swim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have fish cause the bloke down the road has 'em and i cant let him have something better than me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bl@cky

Bl@cky New Member

I think there maybe something wrong with me just wanted to see if there are other mad fish nutters out there. I dont go one day with out thinking about how to build the best tank ever or were the next one will go ect...........

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

your not the only one i am the same way :oops:

3. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

yes, so am i

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Me 4 :oops:

5. tina1

tina1 New Member

Me 5. I'm just never satisfied with my fishy stuff, I'm constantly thinking about how I could make stuff bigger and better :lol:

6. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

I am now trust me! My girl is like "all you think of is fish now". Its healthier and less expensive then thinking about cars like i used to be lol