1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How many times do you feed your dog?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Tweety, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Tweety

Tweety New Member

How many times do you usually feed your dog? I have a hit zu ( 2 months old)...how many times should I feed it and what's the right amount? I normally feed it about 2-3 times about normally 1 cup is this about right?

When is the right time to stop feeding it at nighttime before bed?

2. nern

nern New Member

For a puppy I would do 3-4 daily meals until 6 months of age and then switch to 2 meals daily. The amount to feed depends on the individual dog as well as the brand of food being fed so I would start with the guidelines on the back of the bag and adjust if necessary.

3. DaveM26

DaveM26 New Member

My 4 month old Brittany

He eats a fukll cup in the mourning 6am half a cup around Noon then a full cup at night around 6pm. some days he eats it all other times its just half a cut in the mourning half a lunch and full at night or half at night
    i give him 30 minutes to eat and drink as much as he can at each feeding and thats it after that it gets put away.

Dave