1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how might one Sex a texas??

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Jun 3, 2005.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

how might one Sex a texas?? mine has a totally 100% white head with a dark green body. how does one sex green terror?? mine has a red brimmed tail and finally how do you sex a jaguar? mine is bageish at times and black at times with a dark black dotted path going down his back.

2. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

first you turn the lights down low and put some Barry White on the radio, open a bottle of whine and let the majic happen.

J/K could not resist

Sexing Texas Cichlids is quite difficult at best. The males are generally larger and may develop a cranial hump as they mature. These fish are egg layers and will spawn on flat rocks and slate. Most people remove the eggs after they are laid as these cichlids have a tendency to consume their fry.

3. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

ha ha ha... im guessing that you plajurized that info... :y_the_best:

4. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

:lol: :mrgreen: