1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How Much Food does your Dog eat?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by ZenasMom, Dec 8, 2005.

1. ZenasMom

ZenasMom New Member

Hi everyone! It's been quite a while since I have been on! I have a 2 1/2 yo female pit bull and a 1 yo male pit bull. My female is a little on the chunky side and the male, well, he is VERY slender. He is NOT boney, but he doesn't have any extra fat on him. They are eating Diamond right now. They were on Nutro Natural Choice. He has always been like this. He eats close to 4 cups a day and is around 55 lbs. She only gets about 2 cups a day and is about 50 lbs, but she is shorter. So, how much do yours eat?

Brie

2. ktownchick30

ktownchick30 New Member

I have a male Pit bull, He'll be 2 in January, He eats 2 cups of kibble a day, it's just the cheap genaric kibble because anything else gives him the runs, He gets a couple small sppons of soft food mixed into his kibble in the morning, and he eats table scraps but not a lot of them... He's 63 lbs and solid... but no extra fat on him at all.

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

My Dog Its A good 3 cups a day.... my dog is 2 years old. 8)