1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How nice

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

For the first time....my yard and place is almost empty!!!!

Only Momma Black, Hanky Spanky are here!!!!

Well and Char and Smokey

Man, its nice..... I had an extra 45 minutes this morning. I went back to bed! then got up and went to work!!!!

Now I'm just wondering whats going to come my way....They always say, silence before the storm......

Jamiya, did you ever get those pics to post???

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

No! I have been cursing at the mailbox every day! Did you just send one batch so far? Is there any way for you to trace them through the post office?

And you used to work at a zoo? How awesome! I used to watch the zookeeper shows on Animal Planet when we first got Nala. There wasn't much else on at 5am, LOL.

Jamiya

3. Samsintentions

YEah. I was at the Houston City ZOo for two summers. Part of the Zoo Crew. Still have my badge and tee!!! It was soooo awsome. Kiva, the male Girafe was my buddy. I miss him alot. I worked mainly in the hoof stock.

Yeah I sent a manilla envelope with about 12 photos in it. I knew I should have gottent he insurance thingy on it so I could track it.... Maybe some one got it and will return it. OR they live by you and will recognize the name..... grrrr. Well if that doesn't work. I'll just send another pack. UPS this time!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Blasted postal service. Why don't they ever lose my junk mail? They only lose the important stuff!! :x

I'll interrogate the children one more time to be sure they haven't seen it and used it to build a fort or "filed" it in their "office" or something...

Jamiya

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

wew, some peace and quiet for a change. :D

now hwo are momma black and hanky spanky?

Jimiya, love the avatar

honeybear

6. Samsintentions

Momma Black is Rattigan and Ralphs momma. Hany Spanky is a little of this, little of that, a dash of this, and a pinch of that... She was injured and had hip problems. Now she's the bounciest most annoying dog in the whole wide world!!! She'll be a year in about 2 months. She was dumped as a very FAT 5-6 wk old pup. Now, she's long and lanky and never stops moving. Her hip is ok now, she walks on her left back leg, but trots and runs on 3leggs!!! Its funny to watch. I guess she got used to doing it when she was hurt, and now its just habbit, but nothing is wrong with it.

God that dog annoys the crud outta me. Instead of barking when someone drives up in the drive way. She barks as they leave. Anything she can get her litte chops on, she eats.

Granvel had brought home a 5 gallon bucket of Rig soap (oil drilling rigs use it to wash the oil off the stages so workers don't slip and hurt themselves....Very strong stuff) Anyhow, he was going to wash his tools with it. Its a pink powder..... WEll, Hanky was running in the yard, and found the new bucket.....Somehow, and I'll never know how she did it, she unscrewed the top of the bucket and pulled the plastic bag, full of the pink righ soap powder, tore the plastic, and ran alll through the yard with it. Needless to say, it rained that evening...... We had pink bubbles and soap EVERYWHERE!!! Looked like it had snowed pink!!!!!

7. Rene

Rene New Member

Geez Sams what are you going to do with all that spare time you have?? You should take some time and Just Relax for once

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Thanks, honeybears. :oops:

Jamiya

9. Jody

Jody New Member

Looks good Jamiya, I thought I had to much to drink and was going through the horrors cause I didn't know what was going on...... :oops: