1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How to find GOOD breeders...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by miss_maddy2007, Sep 4, 2005.

1. miss_maddy2007

miss_maddy2007 New Member

Hi all...

We got a shih tzu from what seemed like a good breeder and less than a week later (and $1000 later on the puppy and vet bills) we had to put her to sleep :cry:

I wanted to know how to find a good breeder. Besides asking around, how do you know if these breeders really care about their puppies and want to find good homes for them or if they just care about the money?

We want to get another shih tzu but we are really worried about having to go though this again...

If anyone has any tips on how to find good, reputable breeders...it would really help!

Thanks!

2. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

There is a "sticky" thread above that has a LOT of information regarding breeders. You might want to take a look at that....it's full of great information.

3. miss_maddy2007

thanks...i didn't see that before but that was what i was looking for... :)

4. toothdoc

toothdoc New Member

Hi:

so sorry to about your loss. I know money isn't an issue when it comes to our little puppies but were you able to get any financial compensation from the breeder?

Just curious, where is that breeder located?

5. miss_maddy2007

We are in Georgia, as are they.

We havent really done anything yet...it happened friday and its now sunday and tomorrow is sunday...but i will let you guys know what happens